The TeamOur medical team members are elite and specialized. They complete an extensive Air Ambulance training process and maintain additional proficiency in their respective fields. When they are not running life-saving missions, they train daily for every emergency scenario imaginable.
The CallImmediately after we receive a call, our AeroMD team swings into action. Unlike other air ambulance services, we do not need to charter a plane. Our dedicated medevac aircraft and medical teams are headquartered in the Eastern Caribbean. This avoids unnecessary waiting, saving precious time for our patients.
The MissionAeroMD carries a full complement of medical equipment composed of the most advanced technology available. This allows us to create a flying intensive care unit, with equipment and medication on-board specific to each patient's air ambulance mission.
Commited to raising your expectations
Our AeroMD medical team members get out of bed every day to serve the people of the Caribbean. As the only air ambulance service with dedicated medevac aircraft on the ground in the U.S. Virgin Islands, we are devoted to raising expectations of emergency medical care.
- Response Time AeroMD is one of the fastest emergency responders in the Caribbean, thanks to dedicated medevac aircraft and medical team members based in the U.S. Virgin Islands. We strive to have our patients in the air in hours, not days like the competition.
- High Quality Care Transfers with AeroMD are bedside-to-bedside, so our patients and their companions see the same friendly faces from the moment we greet them at the hospital, until the time we brief the attending physician at the destination medical facility.
- Responsibility Our team is part of the Caribbean community and patients are sometimes our friends and neighbors. We take pride in providing an option which was not available in the Caribbean.
- Devoted Team Our quick response time is powered by a devoted group of professional communicators and dispatchers, who work around the clock to carefully arrange every detail of a mission.
- Best Patient Care Only the highest caliber medical professionals can meet the rigorous standards to become AeroMD team members. So we can confidently promise the best patient care available.
- Constant Training Our medical team members take their daily training to-heart and serve those in need both on and off the clock. The AeroMD family is entrenched in the island community supporting non-profits with time and talents.
On Island Aircraft and Medical Team
Through our strategic aviation partner Bohlke International Airways, we currently operate up to three aircraft, one of which allows us to transport two patients simultaneously. Our primary air ambulance platform is a Citation Bravo. AeroMD is a superior air ambulance service was having a full-time medical team, on-island and available around-the-clock.
The founders of AeroMD had a mission to offer a superior air ambulance service to residents and visitors facing medical emergencies.
This membership card gets you access to a full service team that are experts in high risk medical evacuation. Sign up today.
Life Saving Air Ambulance Plans
Whether you're an individual, couple or family; AeroMD provides an exit strategy in case of a medical emergency.
- As low as $1 per day
Get everyday peace-of-mind with an AeroMD plan. When the unexpected happens, be prepared to get to the ideal medical facility for your case.
Particularly for businesses that send team members on-the-road, AeroMD offers superior protection.
- Contact us for rates
When your team members work remotely or travel often, AeroMD offers an exit strategy in case of a medical emergency.
If you're on vacation or snowbird in the Caribbean every winter, AeroMD offers peace-of-mind air ambulance membership.
- As low as $1 per day
On a pleasure trip, the last thing you want to worry about is an emergency. AeroMD membership eliminates concern with total coverage.
AeroMD air ambulance serves our neighbors throughout the Caribbean and worldwide.
“My best case for survival was to be taken off-island.”
Charles Jaquays, AeroMD Patient
“You guys saved [my husband's] life.”
Eileen des Jardins, Patient Companion
“If it wasn't for [AeroMD], I wouldn't be here today.”
Hayley Rodriguez, AeroMD Patient