ExperiencedAeroMD has real world disaster response experience in the wake of Hurricanes Irma and Maria - two of the worst storms to effect the Caribbean region in the history of time.
PreparedCarefully curated response gear positioned in strategic operating locations that is deployment ready.
Deployment ReadyAeroMD aviation platforms, logistical support, communications and command teams are sitting on go 24/7/365 to respond to your disaster.
Timely medical response to various disasters affecting national governments/territories/authorities is imperative during crisis. Historically, summoning additional medical expertise and associated infrastructure to such events in the Caribbean or worldwide has been difficult due to the geography or limited surge capacity in existing emergency response programs. AeroMD can provide medical surge capacity during an emergency surge event or large scale disaster due to its mobile medical aviation platforms.
- Response Time AeroMD is one of the fastest emergency responders in the Caribbean, thanks to dedicated medevac aircraft and medical team members based in the U.S. Virgin Islands. We strive to have our patients in the air in hours, not days like the competition.
- High Quality Care Transfers with AeroMD are bedside-to-bedside, so our patients and their companions see the same friendly faces from the moment we greet them at the hospital, until the time we brief the attending physician at the destination medical facility.
- Responsibility Our team is part of the Caribbean community and patients are sometimes our friends and neighbors. We take pride in providing an option which was not available in the Caribbean.
- Devoted Team Our quick response time is powered by a devoted group of professional communicators and dispatchers, who work around the clock to carefully arrange every detail of a mission.
- Best Patient Care Only the highest caliber medical professionals can meet the rigorous standards to become AeroMD team members. So we can confidently promise the best patient care available.
- Constant Training Our medical team members take their daily training to-heart and serve those in need both on and off the clock. The AeroMD family is entrenched in the island community supporting non-profits with time and talents.
On Island Aircraft and Medical Team
Through our strategic aviation partner Bohlke International Airways, we currently operate up to three aircraft, one of which allows us to transport two patients simultaneously. Our primary air ambulance platform is a Citation Bravo. AeroMD is a superior air ambulance service was having a full-time medical team, on-island and available around-the-clock.
The founders of AeroMD had a mission to offer a superior air ambulance service to residents and visitors facing medical emergencies.
“AeroMD was about a vision of deploying a far forward fixed wing critical care capability. It had to be close to those in need – in the most remote areas of the Caribbean and the world.”
Brendan Anzalone Chief Medical Officer/President
Life Saving Air Ambulance Plans
Whether you're an individual, couple or family; AeroMD provides an exit strategy in case of a medical emergency.
- As low as $1 per day
Get everyday peace-of-mind with an AeroMD plan. When the unexpected happens, be prepared to get to the ideal medical facility for your case.
Particularly for businesses that send team members on-the-road, AeroMD offers superior protection.
- Contact us for rates
When your team members work remotely or travel often, AeroMD offers an exit strategy in case of a medical emergency.
If you're on vacation or snowbird in the Caribbean every winter, AeroMD offers peace-of-mind air ambulance membership.
- As low as $1 per day
On a pleasure trip, the last thing you want to worry about is an emergency. AeroMD membership eliminates concern with total coverage.
AeroMD air ambulance serves our neighbors throughout the Caribbean and worldwide.
“My best case for survival was to be taken off-island.”
Charles Jaquays, AeroMD Patient
“You guys saved [my husband's] life.”
Eileen des Jardins, Patient Companion
“If it wasn't for [AeroMD], I wouldn't be here today.”
Hayley Rodriguez, AeroMD Patient